Ingleton Falls - The Yorkshire Dales

 

 

A fantastic walk around some of the most beautiful waterfalls in the Yorkshire Dales - The four mile routes takes between two to three hours to walk, however can be steep in parts and tricky if the paths are wet after rain (I would strongly recommend decent footwear). A great walk for the family.


Parking is available at the start of the walk, however there is an entrance fee (see the Ingleton for details however below are 2012 admission costs) - Please note that debt and credit cards are not taken and therefore ensure you have cash when you turn up (although there is a cash point machine in Ingleton if required).  

Further pictures can be view by following links on 'My Photos' tab or by going to my Flickr account.

Family Ticket£11.002 adults and up to 3 children (under 16 years)
Adult Ticket£5.0016 years and over
Child Ticket£2.00Under 16 years



For further pictures of Ingleton Falls select here (taken June 2014)


To view further Walking Cave Man walks select the below to view my interactive walks map



As always, if anyone has an interesting walk/route/trail they feel would be of interest I'd be happy to include it on this Blog (please post to thewalkingcaveman@ymail.com) - full accreditation will be given to the author and website if applicable.

Please also remember to follow me on Twitter, 'like' me on my Facebook page or Google +

No comments:

Post a Comment